Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"As long as you love, you will still have hope"

Hay. The Love of Siam is the best.

Even though it was my second time to watch it, I still feel the excitement and the feelings, as if it was my first time to see it. The actors, Pchy and Mario Maurer, were great and very convincing. I also admired the woman who played as the mother; she acted so well. The movie's cinematography was also good.

But the thing that captured me the most was the way the concept and the story was laid out. The director and staff of the movie had done a great job in combining the concepts and scenes together. The movie had carried my emotions so much. It was a fantastic movie, not only because of the same gender love theme, but as a whole. Super thumbs up. you should watch it guys!

P.S. Hay, I can still feel the love <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment