Monday, October 22, 2012

Public service

In a developing country like the Philippines, the government plays a huge role in shaping the future. PUBLIC SERVICE. Something that these officials had sworn by the time that they entered the office. It is the passion to serve his countrymen without further ados, even if this means sacrificing his or her own comfort.

But today, as I line to be a registered viter, together with 499 other people, I cannot feel the passion. I cannot feel the care. most of all, I do not feel the respect. What I feel us intimidation and irritation. aren't thesexpeople supposed to bring the masses close to the government, and not keep them away from it.
 
 There was a numbering system, but it was a random one. I do admit, I feel guilty being ahead those who came in first, but no. IT IS NOT MY FAULT, its the system's.

Right now, my brain isn't working properly already. I feel like being in the game of survival of the fittest.

Ang makarehistro, panalo. Ang mamatay, talo.

No comments:

Post a Comment