Saturday, October 20, 2012

Love-ly

It's been long since I've read a love story. With a very busy sched and tons of work to do, it seems that finding time for reading these blogs is not possible. Oh well, bakasyon ngayon, and this is what I like the most with vacations: having control of your time, and not worrying of "over-sleeping" because you know that tomorrow will not be a busy day.

This story had really caught me. It is about a boy who had a lot of experiences loving men. Reading this story kinda gives me an escape of the reality that never will I experience something like that. It is only here that I feel the kilig I have dreamt of. Good thing I have this very creative and imaginative mind.

This reminds me of the guy I had taught in one of the tutorial sessions that I had attended. At first glance, I knew this boy was carrying a heavy problem on his shoulders. May sound corny, but I saw it through his eyes. The session started, and I did my best to keep awake since I was awake for nearly 18 hours that time without any decent sleep. At first, I felt his hesitation to open up to me, making our conversation purely academic. And because I am in my highest sabaw state during that moment, I made the moves to shift the conversation. And I was successful. He had shared some of his problems and experiences. There was even a time when he was the one introducing the stories to me. Haaay, what a wonderful handsome boy. Given the chance, I would be very pleased to take care of him and caress his wounded heart. I hope to see that boy very soon. I miss you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment