Monday, October 22, 2012

A very good morning (?)

"As long as you love, you still have hope"

AWW. The Love of Siam is the beeeeeeeeeest! it is so inpiring! Not only because of the good actors, but also because of the excellent plot and good screenplay. UGH! I can't go over it. Last night (or was it a while ago, I dunno), I have played their ost for three times and still can't get enough! Good thing I remembered that I need to our municipal hall to register. Deym! I have to get sone sleep.

As of now, I am patiently waiting here in the municipal hall, standing with the other future voters. The future which will be clear for at most 500 people everyday, and is threatened for thousand of others. It is now half past seven, and I still have to wait for thirty shit more minutes. Hope this time, I'll be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment