Saturday, October 20, 2012

Senseless

During those hellllll weeks, the idea of creating a blog came across my mind.  That time, many possible entries came into my mind: things about politics, stress management, gender inequality, and many more. But today seems to be a very unlucky day. Nothing comes into my mind. I'm in the "sabaw" state as they call it. So I'll just start with introducing my self.

I am just an ordinary boy[?] with many random thoughts and an evil alter ego. I am not good in expressing my thoughts in words. Sa totoo lang, di naman ako magaling mag-English. May times lang talaga na I feel like speaking in the language, especially when I am talking to my self. Sounds kinda weird, but for me this is normal. I also have two personalities: the very good guy and the very evil creature. I have succeeded in suppressing the latter for the past eighteen years of my life, until today when it is slowly coming into the surface of my identity.

O diba? walang kacohe-coherence ang thoughts ko? I hope this will be just for now. I am not expecting any visitor of this blog. I mean there's a lot of better blogs that people can view where they'll be entertained and educated, so I am treating this blog as just a simple diary of mine. Bye for now! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment