Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hassle free(?)

Hay, another sem is about to start again. Meaning, there will be less sleep, less  time to eat, less leisure activities and mooooooooore of the school works, haha. But it's kinda weird that I feel more excited to do these things in the future. I know, this kind of living had made my life seem so mechanical for the past few months. But no matter how undesirable it may seem, I like the feeling of torturing my self to death by working hard. Is this masochism? I do not know. All I know is that there are certain kinds of pain in which I am very addicted to. haha.

One of those pain is the pain of failing in my expectations, particularly in love. I easily get infatuated to someone, especially those caring, and charming, people. I give meanings to their slightest deeds, and make them my inspiration for my dreams.

Today, I'll go to work, hoping to find someone to love. :

No comments:

Post a Comment