Monday, April 28, 2014

I wanna know what love is.

Damn. I still cannot handle matters of my heart. I know, its been 20 years since I was born. I had experienced so much heartaches, and swore a million times to be stronger and better the next time. But why do I commit the same mistake every time? Who's that insane to believe that someone, some cute guy, will fall for an ugly guy like you, with just several hours of "nice" conversation over a site wherein you cannot even see each other? I am too foolish to believe. Besides I forgot what I used to always comment on the younger generations: young people tend to be very impulsive. They easily feel "love", with some sweet gestures and good people, they may fall right away. All of these background data are disregarded, as if I have not experienced all these before.

I expected. Or maybe that word is an understatement. I know, I even told my friend that I would never invest my feelings right away, but there you go. You got me, and now, I dunno if I'm still expecting for something. This is so saddening. I know, if you'll text me in the future, all these shits will be erased as if nothing happened. What can I do, it seems that I'm that hungry for love. Well at least non platonic ones.

So till now, I'm looking for you. Being a shit all the while. Hope to see you soon, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment